looking for something fun to do during the bay area shelter in place order? join us for our bachelors and bachelorettes auction! sunday, june 7, 2020, 8-10pm.
this festive evening is very social - part introduction, part speed dating, meet your matchmakers julia & georgina, and 20 quality bachelors and bachelorettes!
what is the bachelors and bachelorettes auction?
* it's a video conference event where you participate from the comfort of your own home!
* a new way to meet 10 eligible bachelors and 10 eligible bachelorettes in one night!
* we help you to set up a real date with someone you really like.
how does the auction work?
* each bachelor and bachelorette gets 3 minutes to introduce themselves.
* each bachelor and bachelorette has a number.
* participants can ask questions of the bachelorette or bachelorette that you want to date.
* email us your profile and the numbers of the bachelors or bachelorettes you want to meet after the event.
* we will send your request to those bachelors and bachelorettes for their evaluation.
* if there is a match, you will pay $20 more and we help you set up a date.
* single (divorced or never been married).
* bachelor's degree and up.
* age 30s to 50s.
tickets: $20 for bachelors and bachelorettes. you get 3 minutes to talk about yourself in front of the entire group. you also get to choose one bachelor or bachelorette to possibly date.
$10 for participants. you have the option of paying an additional $20 to choose one of the bachelors or bachelorettes you want to date.
we use zoom technology, so everyone gets to see and hear everyone who participates!
prepay for events at www.thepartyhotline.com. click on the date(s) you want to attend. co-sponsored by the society of single professionals, the world’s largest non-profit singles organization. all events are fundraisers for the seva foundation, www.seva.org, to restore sight to the blind. friendship san francisco